CBD Broad Maxine & Morgan Flow
Buy Online CBD Store Fort Worth
Maxine & Morgan’s Flow Formula capsules offer an alternative to chemical menstrual solutions. The proprietary blend includes turmeric and ginger and provides natural assistance through your cycle which helps recognize it as a female PMS product
- Maxine & Morgan Flow Menstrual – A Sunmed CBD product designed by ladies, for ladies
- A proprietary mixture of powerful, organic turmeric and ginger Female PMS Product
- Two different strengths are now available to support your body naturally: Flow Formula and Flow Lite
- Morgan Heavy Flow Formula CBD contains 900mg of broad-spectrum, 0% THC CBD (30mg per capsule)
- Flow Lite contains 450mg of broad-spectrum, 0% THC CBD (15mg per capsule)
- Got Cramps, Bloating, Hormonal Balance, Mood Swings? We got Cha!
- Full Female PMS Product
What is Maxine & Morgan Flow Lite?
Flow Lite is made up and designed for a powerful blend of ingredients, which are clinically tested to be anti-inflammatory in the property. This provides support for current period cramps and premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
How does Flow Lite work?
Our naturally derived ingredients like turmeric shows a potential advantageous effect in attenuating the severity of PMS symptoms. These are believed to mediate by modulation of neurotransmitters and anti-inflammatory effects.
How long does Maxine & Morgan Flow Lite take to work?
In Independent studies, the majority of women experienced symptom support within 20-30 minutes after taking just one capsule. We recommend taking one pill at the first sign of symptoms. Then take an additional capsule before you go to sleep, so you don’t get woken up by stubborn symptoms.
How do I know if Flow Lite is right for me?
Flow Lite is intended for women who have common menstrual cycle symptoms. Also, women that are looking for a natural alternative to commonly used over-the-counter drugs.
Does Flow Lite have any side effects?
Maxine morgan flow lite ingredients our ingredients may interfere with your current medications. We recommend that you speak with your doctor if you have specific concerns.